Customer Account Specialist
Do you have Customer Service experience and have managed your own accounts?
Westaff has an immediate opening for an experienced Client Account Specialist in Hamden, CT
Hours : Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm, temp to perm
$40-45k starting salary with long term growth opportunities!
Client Account Specialists are expected to coordinate communications between clients and our customer service team.
Primary Responsibilities of a Client Account Specialist include:
- Provide quotes and process orders for client customers
- Work with clients and vendors to understand specific needs and coordinate with internal departments.
- Navigate and understand vendor manuals, pricing sheets and discount schedules to determine customer needs
- Participate in cross-training initiatives in customer service, as well as shipping, engineering, etc., to learn about products and departmental objectives
- Support exceptional team communication through collaboration with customer service team, as well as outside vendors and other internal departments, to ensure that customers’ needs are met
A Qualified Customer Service Rep Will Have:
- Minimum 2 years client service experience in related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business related field is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and background in building client relations while working with multiple teams to support client’s needs.
- Strong computer, phone & software skills (Microsoft Office applications, ERP – Prophet 21)
- Ability to perform detail-oriented tasks (highly organized)
- Critical thinking, problem solving
Westaff offers health, dental and vision BENEFITS!
Also take advantage of our college accredited online courses, to expand skills such as MS Office, Bookkeeping, etc.
DON'T WAIT, APPLY TODAY!