NOW HIRING! Production Manager
8:30am ~ 5pm, Mon ~ Fri
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Westaff associates are 3-times more satisfied working for us than our competition.
“Westaff is a great company to work for.” Westaff Associate, Dawn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
• Provide direction to personnel in the efficient use of equipment and materials to produce Quality Products.
• Responsible for all Production activity, including coordination of support staff, scheduling and improvement.
• Promote and demonstrate the use of safe work practices during all aspects of production as outlined by OSHA requirements
• Ensure that cGMP’s are used and followed during production of products so that all FDA (cGMP) and international regulations are met. Respond to monthly internal audit observations. Promote a Quality always Environment.
• Ensure proper documentation practices are maintained consistently to company standards in manufacturing documents, training documentation, production logs, etc.
• Generate reports for deviations, assists in the investigations, and recommends/implements solutions to resolve deviations. Approve deviation investigations as appropriate. Respond to product defect notifications.
• Author, review, and approve SOPs and other documents (such as change controls) to ensure integration of cGMPs and improve process efficiencies.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Pharmacy, related Science or business.
• Strong troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
• Knowledge of FDA cGMP’s.
• 5+ years demonstrated ability in a GMP or regulated production environment.
• At least 1 year previous supervisory experience.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft applications, SAP, Trackwise and OCM.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to direct and participate in cross-functional teams Additional Qualification
• Mechanical and electrical skills
• Experience working in a LEAN manufacturing environment.
• Project management skills.
• Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing system