Direct Hire Opportunity in Pearland, Texas
Position: CNC Machinist
Reports To: Machine Shop Foreman
Job Summary: Produces drilled tubesheets, flanges and baffles by operating CNC/VTL machines and
maintaining quality and safety standards.
• Plans by studying drawings, material types and/or other specifications.
• Sets-up parts and tools needed for the job.
• Maintains specifications by observing operations, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions,
replacing worn tools and adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and troubleshooting
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• VTL/Vertical Mill and Radial Drill experience preferred
• Must be able to read and understand drawings.
• Must be proficient in basic math (fractions and decimals).
• Experience with FANUC control system is a plus.
• Must be proficient in reading measuring devices, such as measuring tapes, scales, calipers, dial
• Must have ability to follow instructions, shop procedures and safety practices.
• Must pay attention to details.
• Programming experience w/ MasterCam or similar is preferred (not required).
Paid time off
Apply now and call 337-786-5627.