Do you have experience operating a CNC Saw? Would you like to start your career in one of Covington's fastest growing manufacturers? We have IMMEDIATE Full-time Long-term openings for a CNC Saw Operator.
Pay: $15.00- $17.00 Depending on experience
Hours: 7:00 am- 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday, OT available
CNC Saw Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets engineering prints/specifications for mechanical assembly.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance on saw equipment
- Operates over head crane and use of forklift.
- Ability to Read Tape Measure
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to be Trained on Equipment Operating
- Industrial/Manufacturing Experience Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a fast paced, fabrication, manufacturing environment
- Experience operating band saw
- Full-time, Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Options
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our CNC Saw Operator job!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.