NOW HIRING! Permanent full time position
1st Shift Thurs, Fri, Sat & every other Wed 6 am to 6 pm $22.26/hour
Your Road to Success. Starts Here.
Ready to start your career in the fast-growing manufacturing and logistics fields? Take advantage of this entry-level position with a company that treats you like family. We are now hiring a positive and hardworking Production Associate to join our team! We offer competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity for online skills training to help you succeed.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Westaff associates are 3-times more satisfied working for us than our competition.
“Westaff is a great company to work for.” Westaff Associate, Dawn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
- 1 to 3 years production experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Able to lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, and reach
- Able to carry, twist, push, and pull products
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation