Westaff is hiring an experienced Recruiter for a fast-paced business office in Broussard, La.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Previous experience in Human Resource or Recruiting required.
- Troubleshooting difficult positions by sourcing, identifying, attracting, securing, and closing hard-to-find candidates.
- Pre-screen &interview candidates with detailed screening question’s geared toward each position recruiting for, administer reference survey’s & individual assessments, evaluating candidates’ compatibility with specific job requirements, ensuring a right fit prior to submission to the client.
- Conduct intake meetings, debrief meetings, coordinate offer approvals, and extend offers.
- Edit and reformat resumes for applicants, adding relevant keywords increasing candidate match with client positions.
- Verifying candidates are eligible to work in the United States, conduct background, credit, and reference checks to ensure candidate meet clients’ request.
- Create job postings and search for qualified applicants, create job orders and assign processed candidates in CRM.
- Run advanced reports to locate candidates by zip code, skill, pay rate or prior companies worked at to deliver similar skill sets.
- Issue 3rd party pay cards, counsel associates on company policies, insurance eligibility, inform of free online schooling for associates on assignment with Westaff for those interested.
- Assist in obtaining associate on assignment timecards from Supervisor’s
- Correspondence with Client’s for new orders, listen to their needs in an associate to fulfill the position, via email, phone, and text.
- Notify Clients of associate’s late arrivals, vacation or time off request and provide Clients with excuses as requested.
- Handle employee resignation & terminations via Client or Associate request.
Qualified candidates APPLY TODAY