Westaff is actively recruiting in the Durham area for Contracts Specialist
$25 hourly rate
Shifts: 8:30am-5pm Monday- Friday
Contracts Specialist Duties:
- Assist the Contracts Officer in the administration and compliance of the County’s contract process.
- Ability to proofread and edit legal/contractual documentation
- Ability to research, collect, analyze, organize and coordinate various documents.
- Ability to manage large volume of contract documents.
- Ability to enter/retrieve data utilizing SAP ERP or comparable ERP system.
- Must be highly organized with attention to details.
- General knowledge and understanding of computerized tracking systems and programs.
- General Knowledge of standard office procedure’s, practices and equipment.
- Ability to interact professionally with staff and departmental end users.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Ability to enter data and provide data output in the form of letters, spreadsheets and other document formats using Microsoft Word, Adobe Pro, Excel, etc.
- Assist with the receiving and reviewing of contract documents, ensuring compliance with various contract requirements.
- Assist with the encumbering of funds using the funds reservation process.
- Asist with the routing of contract documents for execution.
- Assist with coping and filing contract and related documents.
- Preform other related tasks as required.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration or related field.
- Experience in government finance, procurement, audit, legal or similar environment, working with contracts.
- Experience utilizing SAP ERP system or another ERP Financial System
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
Apply today for immediate consideration
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION