$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Entry level career opportunity in Littleton, NH. Apply now for the Powder Handler position and get your foot in the door with an amazing company!
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 3pm-11:30pm
Rate of Pay: $18.54/hour
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare trays for filling with starter powder: Stack appropriate number of tubes in each tray, depending on the size of the tube.
- Fill trays with starter powder using appropriate "metering plate. PAPR must be worn as PPE for this step.
- Fill trays with weld metal powder and vibrate to ensure that powder is distributed as evenly and consistently as possible.
- Vibrate / compact trays once filled with powder.
- Remove tubes from compacted tray with tools. Verify that each tube is filled.
- Place the appropriate cap on the tube.
- Verify weight of each tube.
- Tape tube closed with red tape, if applicable.
- Place tubes in boxes, capping the box once full.
- Send box to labeler / shrink wrapper.
- Assist with labeling / shrink wrapping as needed.
- Place sealed boxes in totes to prepare for movement to boxing area.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MATERIAL HANDLER POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.