DeburEntry Level Metal Polishing / Deburring Openings for Wallingford, CT Medical Manufacturer!
This company works to manufacture metal for prosthetic/artificial knees for a medical device company. Company offers bonuses and rewards based on work ethic displayed.
2nd Shift, 3:30pm-12am Monday- Friday
3rd Shift, 11:00PM-7:30AM, Monday-Friday
Pay Range: $16.00-$18.00
Responsibilities of Metal Polisher / Deburring associate :
- Grind, sand, clean, deburr or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand and power tools
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met
- Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during grinding and polishing processes
The Ideal Metal Polishing Associates Qualifications/Skills :
- Manual Dexterity
- Experience grinding, sanding & polishing metal materials
Metal Polishers Will Receive Benefits Including:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to pay stubs and direct deposit online
- Health insurance plans covering medical, dental, & vision
- Access to FREE online skill building training
- Bonuses and rewards available to hardworking associates
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!