Now recruiting for a temporary Administrative Assistant for a state office in Helena, MT!
Shift: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am-5pm
Term: 1-3 months+
*position available on State Careers website*
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Learn about the academy and the campus and be able to help students and walk-in customers at front desk/reception area with requests and give directions.
- Answer phone calls and determine which person/dept. to transfer it to.
- Learn and understand about the academy so this can be done properly.
- Help set up paperwork and student files for classes with attention to detail.
- Office experience is a plus!
- Must be able to focus and pay attention to detail when multiple activities/conversations are going on around the front desk.
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits offered
- Free online courses after 80 hours worked
- Great state of Montana opportunity
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY for our Administrative Assistant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply