Now Hiring Machine Operators
Job Title: Machine Operator
Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Pay Rate: $18 an hour
Machine Operator Job Overview:
- Set up, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot automated machinery in the preparation and production of multiple food products. Perform assigned responsibilities to support the safe and productive manufacture of quality products.
- Prepare and verify equipment, tools, and production materials are ready for use during each shift according to established procedures and batch schedule.
- Operate automated production equipment.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with other production staff to ensure efficiency, quality and safety.
- Perform ongoing quality checks for bad seals, misaligned labels, under-filled products, cracked glass, and any other variation from standard.
- Adhere to, use, and encourage good Manufacturing Practices following all sanitation SOPs, production procedures, guidelines, and SQF programs.
Physical Demand - Employees must be able to:
• Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably.
• Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean over, pull, push, stoop and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
• Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods (three-four hours).
• Tolerate moderate to loud noise, fluctuating temperatures, and wet working environment.