Westaff is looking for a Program Coordinator to provide support for a highly desirable client in the Burlington VT area. Do you have great communication skills and enjoy providing great customer service? This may be the job for you!
Pay: $18.50 p/hr
Shift: M-F 8am-5:00pm
Duration: 3-6 months
Job Duties for Program Coordinator:
- Maintain project management schedule.
- Provide documentation and recordkeeping.
- Create, update, and maintain documents.
- Collaborate to coordinate marketing and outreach efforts.
- Review and edit web pages.
- Maintain and prepare enrollment reports.
- Monitor phones calls and triage PACE emails to/from prospective students.
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!!
Job Requirements for Program Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- One to three years related experience.
- Competency with spreadsheets and word processing.
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively in team environment required.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision (for qualifying associates)