Westaff is now hiring Case Managers for a state-wide Community Project assisting Louisiana Residents
**These are temporary, contract positions**
Disaster Recovery CASE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE A+
These are not Social Worker or Medical Case Management positions. These are in-office positions, remote positions are NOT available.
Shift is: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Overview: Time sensitive project in which the Case Manager assists residents of Louisiana with Rental Assistance due to being affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic.
The Case Managers role may include tasks associated with determination of grant awards, eligibility, verification of benefits, and other tasks associated with application processing, including quality control reviews.
Case Manager 1 should possess the qualifications identified below:
1. A four (4) year Bachelor’s or two (2) year Associate’s degree from an accredited university. A combination of education and relevant experience will also be considered.
2. Two (2) or more years of experience providing exceptional customer service, call center services and/or clerical work.
3. Ability to perform the job function with direct supervision, while providing excellent customer service and remaining acutely aware of goals, expectations, and deadlines.
4. Ability to acquire and implement a working knowledge of applicable rules and regulations.
5. Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, ability to multitask and work independently.
6. Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills; ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Apply for the Case Manager position today!