Now Hiring various shifts
1st - 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
2nd - 2:00pm-10:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 (Depends on Experience)
3rd - 10:00pm to 6:30am, Monday thru Saturday
Pay: $16.00-$19.00 (Depends on Experience)
Great Opportunity in Manufacturing!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Machine Operator. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now!
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Machine Operator (Heavy), We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 1 year in a manufacturing facility
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, heavy
- Able to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Review the production work plan, specifically the order in which each work should be done
- Operate machines according to production plan, instructions, quality assurance and health and safety procedures
- Check and refill resin following safety and organizational procedures to ensure continuous production
- Ensure that all assigned machines within scope of responsibility are kept running and are producing quality products
- Check and monitor quality of bottles as required in order to make sure the bottles match the specifications of the job
- Recognize visual quality defects and make necessary adjustments to correct problems
- Utilize, maintain and monitor orderly processes, and machine reference logs/books
- Fill out all the designated paperwork for the shift
- Record and maintain information regarding equipment downtime. To clearly communicate relevant information to oncoming shift personnel, maintenance and other personnel as required to ensure the continuity of the optimum operation
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machine Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply! #westaffjobs