Kickstart Your Career as!
Clean Environment Quality Control, to use working knowledge of CATIA and or CAD/CAM software
Understanding of GD&T Tolerance
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? Then we have the job for you! You don’t want to miss this opportunity! Join a great company that values its employees.
Apply today and find out why you want to work for Westaff 5x more than the other guys.
“Westaff has great staff, willing to work with you no matter what your situation is. They took the time to show different opportunities, what they pay, and what may be the best fit for me.” Westaff Associate, Noah
- Proficient in the use of precision measurement tools/equipment height gage, including caliper, micrometer, hardness and conductivity.
- Familiar with surface finish, edge preparation and general appearance of machined parts.
- Understanding of GD&T Tolerance
- Working knowledge of CATIA and or CAD/CAM software
- Understanding and performing FAIR,s (Net-inspect is a plus)
- Perform first article inspections on machined parts using CMM and other measurement compliance with AS9100 standards.
- Conduct inspection of finished machined parts.
- Working knowledge of conventional inspections tools and gauges such as: Micrometers, Calipers, thread gauges
- Communicates with internal customers
- Follow inspection procedures to accept or reject parts and assemblies, etc.
- Set up, program and operate CMM.
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.