HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Great Opportunity in Human Resources!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday - Flexible for overtime
Ready to take the Next Step in your Human Resource Career? Bring your accounting experience to a highly-rated company that values excellence! Your accounting degree and skill set may qualify you for a Temp-to-Hire position on our high-performing team! Great compensation plan and benefits. Take the next step in your career with a company that values your success!
Apply now and learn why Human Resources Generalist want to work for Westaff 5x more than the competition. #westaffjobs
As a Westaff Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Three years of Human Resources Generalist responsibilities.
- Solid work history and prior manufacturing experience are preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task, and be able to prioritize work.
- Comfortable in Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, & Word)
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Commitment to customer service
- Communicates well across all platforms and diverse populations.
- Coaches and mentors’ employees to propel them to their career goals.
- Proficient in using computer applications.
- Able to problem solve and innovate.
- Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Provide leadership to employees in terms of best workforce practices. Help production leadership ensure that all policies are being adhered to by employees (safety, quality, attendance, cell phones, etc....)
- The HR Generalist/ Workforce Engagement will communicate professionally and effectively in every company and associate interaction.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for all duties as assigned.
- Perform job duties in an organized & accurate manner. Complete tasks when due.
- Maintain updated communication with the management on continuous improvement regarding training, staffing, production, and safety.
- Reduce associate turnover by providing proper training to new associates and having open communication on their performance and helping production leadership deal with the under performer.
- Coach employees on their overall performance to guide them to be effective and consistent.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Accountant job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply. #westaffjobs