Now HIRING Staff Accountant in Newport, VT.
Payrate: $21- $25/hour DOE
Location: Newport, VT
Shift Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and to develop and maintain financial/statistical worksheets designed to provide information in support of effective management decision making
- Specialized financial reporting tasks, as needed
- Monthly bank account and benefit account reconciliations
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly analysis of aged accounts
- Assist with preparation and posting of standard journal entries to General Ledger on a monthly basis
- Provide back-up and support for maintenance of client accounts, weekly travel payment processing, and accounts payable.
- Work cooperatively with Purchasing/Accounts Payable and Receivable staff to maintain seamless reporting of purchasing, billing, revenues, and cash posting information in General Ledger
- Complete other business office assignments as directed by supervisor or designee
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or in an equivalent mathematically based technical field.
- One to three years’ experience in applying online accounting and financial reporting software and Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel and Word)
- Operate standard office equipment, such as, phone, calculator, copier, fax, and computer independently and effectively
- Frequent moderate to heavy lifting/moving of copier paper, file boxes, printed materials, office, and other general business files and/or supplies
- Receive, process, and provide visual and verbal information
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE STAFFING ACCOUNTANT POSITION!
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!