1st Shift 6am-2:30pm
Good Pay & Benefits. Great Company.
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? This opportunity puts it all together! We have immediate openings for assemblers to work with a leading manufacturer. Join us and get ready to go to work.
What are you waiting for? Apply where company associates want to work for 5x more than the competition?
“My experience at Westaff was great. I got the job I really wanted and a full-time position.” Westaff Associate, Ernica
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Assembler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Assembly experience a plus, but not required
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs. and stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in an individual or team environment
- Inspect and assemble product
- Pack and prepare product for shipping
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs