We are seeking a Temporary Loan Servicing Support Person for a highly desirable client in the South Burlington VT area.
Location: South Burlington VT 05403
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30AM to 5PM – 40 hours per week
Duration: 6 to 9 months with potential to extend.
Hourly Rate: $18.40
Main Skill Set: Clerical with financial background
Temporary Loan Servicing Support Person Responsibilities:
Support Commercial Lending Servicing (CLS)/Business Lending Servicing (BLS):
- Help with daily mail runs.
- Assist with insurance look-up in the banking system (Phoenix) for member numbers (RIM) and account numbers to include any mortgage Home Owners insurance look-up required for scanning into OnBase
- Scan insurance cancelations / reinstatements / Dec pages
- Learn Checklist process and Mortgage Log process to support Mortgage Loan Services
- Loan Vault Assistance
- Correctly check in vehicle titles/Unified Commercial Codes (UCC)
- Daily support for monthly Title Tracking to include calls to DMV, missing title letters, updates to tracking spreadsheets for Direct and Indirect loans
- Assist Specialist with PIF report with GAP and Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) look-up on Indirect/Direct loans
Support Mortgage Loan Servicing:
- Scan Homeowner insurance invoices and upload them to OnBase
- Retrieve documents from MortgageBot. Setup Funding Folders in the shared drive
- Assist with Homeowner insurance cancellation tracking: organize notices by cancellation date, input data in tracking spreadsheet, assist with letter preparation
- Print and mail Final Tax and Insurance Account Disclosures