Westaff is now seeking a Sales Associate to join a bustling retail store in Helena, MT!!
Schedule: Full Time, varying schedule week days and weekends
Pay: $14-$17/hr DOE
- Customer Service / Sales
• While working: Live a "Customer First" mentality
• Perform Customer Service / Sales duties.
• Greet customers promptly, determine needs and answer questions.
• Suggest needed sales add-on items, participate in retail store and commercial sales activities to achieve sales goals.
• Ask questions to identify potential commercial customers.
• Operate computer/cash register to initiate and complete sales transactions.
• Answer phones, assist callers, and ensure messages are relayed in a timely, accurate manner.
• Maintain the facility, inventory, property, and customer service levels to management standards.
• Develop and maintain current knowledge of product and service offerings
• Adhere to general and specific safety standards
• Engage as a "can-do" team member. Proactively follow through on commitments and/or tasks needing to be performed.
- Merchandising / Inventory
• Rotate and stock inventory; perform inventory counts as required.
• Install batteries, perform tests and tech work.
• Load, unload, and deliver or arrange delivery of products.
• Organize daily recovery of displays to achieve full store appearance.
• Maintain retail shelf label pricing.
• Build displays; setting up & taking down shelves and fixtures.
• Prepare store for daily opening and closing.
- H.S. diploma/equivalent and 6 months prior work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior retail experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to gain quick and solid understanding of company's products, processes, point of sale, and cross reference systems.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills with a customer focus.
- Must possess and use organizational and analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks to effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines with multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to calculate simple math, percentages, ratios and algebraic expressions and read gauges.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and or technical experience desired.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs occasionally and 50lbs regularly
***Based on successful completion of training, device repair certification and ability to drive sales.
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Sales Associate position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply