Mechanical Engineers needed in Thomaston, CT for leading electric motor, generator, control, and service solution Manufacturer.
Salary: 80-95k based on experience
Mechanical Engineers are responsible for working with the project managers designing mechanical products and systems.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties Include:
- Electromagnetic design & motor development expertise
- Advanced design, development, manufacture & repair of mechanical rotating equipment
- Electromagnetic design with Ansys RMXpert & Finite Element Analysis modeling capabilities with Ansoft Maxwell 2D software
- Motor equivalent circuit modeling & analysis of external circuits
- Structural Finite Element Analysis modeling expertise using SolidWorks-Cosmos software
- Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis expertise in motor & controller thermal analysis utilizing CFDesign software
Mechanical Engineer Minimum Requirements:
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting working drawings
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering related field preferred
- Familiar with Ansoft software, CEDesign software, SolidWorks
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!