Do you have experience working with motors, coils, or machine operating? This job is for you!
Industrial technology company that provides high-efficiency electrical rotating equipment solutions to Industrial, Oil & Gas and Military customers worldwide is looking for a coil winder in the Thomaston area!
Hours: 8am-5:00pm (hours vary)
pay $16-18/hr based on experience
Coil Winder Responsibilities:
- Review traveler for connection diagram, type of winding, span, inserts and coil grouping.
- Tend to the winding machine, set up as needed
- Documentation of all finished products
- Coil winding
- Report to the winding team leader
- Other duties as assigned
Coil Winder Requirements:
- Previous experience with machine operating, motors, or winding coils
- 2-3 years previous experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprint diagrams
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!