Experienced Press Operators
Multiple Shifts Available
Put Your Machine Operator Skills to Work!
Competitive pay, great benefits and free online skills training are what you will get when you join our fast-growing team! We have an immediate opening for an experienced Machine Operator, who can multi-task, troubleshoot, and work safe. Sounds like you? Then let’s talk.
Apply today and find out why our associates are 3x happier working for us than the competition.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detailBasic Math & measuring skills
- Able to multi-task and identify problems
- Perform accurate and timely setup of all equipment
- Follow setup sheets to ensure dies, mandrels and other parts are properly attached in bender.
- Calls up CNC program into memory and performing trial run. Makes adjustments to settings if needed from setup pieces.
- Gets inspection approval when setup is complete.
- Observes the operation and setup of the equipment to properly control or eliminate conditions such as: spring back, kinks or buckles, flattening, straight length between tangent points of bends, preventing tube breaks, and other conditions.
- Operates other related tube forming equipment within the work cell.
- Conducts quality inspections in accordance with established procedures. These checks are made by use of templates, fixtures, surface plate or by use of CMM/VMM tube measuring equipment
- Completes records of production and moving parts to the subsequent operation
- Records scrap or rework and reasons therefore.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the locally owned franchise Westaff has helped people like you find jobs in Indianapolis for over 30 years. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs