$16/ hour to start, with potential increase upon hire!
Job Overview: Responsible for the quick resolution of Unpaid Rent over 30 Days!
Our Collections Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
1) Ensures compliance with Lease Agreements.
2) Reviews the Accounts Receivable spreadsheet and call on Tenants with past due rent.
3) Responsible for accurate documentation in Tenants’ account.
4) Follow up on payment plans to ensure rent is collected, if not, notices must be delivered in a timely manner.
5) Proceed with alternate actions as needed (sending notice for eviction)
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following abilities/ experiences:
1) Deescalate any conflict through effective communication
2) Remain calm under pressure and maintain professionalism
3) Must have worked at least 1 year in a fast-paced Collections office