Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Warehouse Representative in Andover, MA
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30pm
This is a temporary assignment that could lead to job opportunities
Warehouse Representative's responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, sorting, and staging inbound trucks and containers both manually and with power industrial trucks in a safe manner.
- Transporting products, accurately pulling/preparing orders for processing of shipments and returns to include accepting return authorizations (RA).
- Preparing supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes. Reorganizing pallets racking systems as required and organizing stock by size, type, style, and color or product code.
- Keeping up with the maintenance of warehouse equipment. Assisting in repairs and warranty issues.
- Safely operate all warehouse PIT equipment including forklifts, reach trucks, stock pickers, claim trucks and pallet jacks.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat by sweeping, dusting and mopping as needed. Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Wear all proper safety equipment (PPE).
Requirements for Warehouse Representative:
- 1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience.
- Previous forklift experience required.
- Regularly lifting and/or moving objects 50-80lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects 80-150 lbs.
- Communicate in professional and polite manner with customers, sales personnel and internal staff.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or (GED); or equivalent combination of education or military experience.
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Apply now to our Warehouse Representative position in Andover, MA