Westaff is searching for a Material Handler with forklift experience for our client in Salem, MA
5am - 2:30pm
MUST HAVE FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE
- Weekly Pay
- Retirement Savings Plan
- FREE online training
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Move product to appropriate storage areas.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
- Operate material handling equipment safely and efficiently
- Pick orders for either production or for shipment
- Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking
- Operate equipment to include stand up forklift, sit down forklift, pallet jacks, and handheld scanners
- Must have at least 3 year of experience working in a warehouse
- Requires minimum of a high school diploma
- Experience with a computerized warehouse management system
- Experience using handheld scanners
- Must have intermediate to advanced level stand up forklift driving skills
- Must have good math skills
- Must be able to work overtime and periodic Saturdays if needed.