2nd or 3rd Shift Available
Hours: 3:00pm-11:30pm or 11:30pm-8:00am, Monday thru Saturday
Pay: $22:00-$26.00 (depends on shift and experience)
Put Your Mechanic Skills to Work! Looking for a safe, respectful and friendly workplace? You’re one click away. That’s all that stands between you and this job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, Mechanic to work at a top facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and be valued for the work you do!
Apply now and find out why manufacturing workers are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys.
“Westaff has great service and helpful staff.” Westaff Associate, Vira
As a Westaff Mechanic We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 3-5 years of experience working with injection molding equipment including machine adjustment, troubleshooting and mold installation and removal
- Able to stand and bend for 8 hours. Able to lift max of 20 pounds
- Production background
- Attention to detail
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Must be able to work flexible hours, work overtime as needed
- Understanding of English language (able to communicate). Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Demonstrate safe work habits, multitask, have good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs with no assistance
- Warehouse experience – cold storage a plus
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, follow the process to resolve failures, other problems
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines, molds and robots
- Comprehensive understanding of engineered resins as it pertains to setting process parameters
- Ability to backfill the production supervisor when absent
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance
- Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks
- Maintain a safe work environment following the company’s safety, ISO standards
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality
- Ensure molded components meet all product quality criteria including dimensional criteria
- Communicate to supervisor and other technicians and document all technical information and issues
- Maintains records, files, and other documentation pertinent to assignments
- Follows all policies and procedures of the Occupational Safety and Health, Human Resources, and Quality Department Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor
Dress Code: Long pants, T-shirt, steel toe shoes
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!