Westaff is seeking a temporary Benefits Administrator for a retail company in Great Falls, MT!!
Schedule: Starting August 1st, starts out with half days for training, full time starting in September, Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Term: 6-8 weeks
- Identifies benefit options by researching programs; obtaining advice from consultants.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; assisting with adherence to requirements.
- Maintains benefit records; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits.
- Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- Assists with delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
- Coordinates benefit setup, deduction and compliance reporting issues with HRIS and HRIS team members.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists in the implementation of the benefit plan renewal process.
- Adhere to direction and instruction and strive to maintain culture, policies and procedures of North 40 Stores and supervisor requests.
- Maintain dress and personal grooming standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential and HIPPA compliant.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates, effective planning and priority setting, ability to manage projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines,computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Access, interface with Paylocity system and HRIS software packages, and customer service.
- Specialized Knowledge of benefit contract language, knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs: ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, SECTION 125, MEDICARE, OBRA, and SOCIAL SECURITY AND DOL REQUIREMENTS.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times;
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents;
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively;
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others;
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Sitting for extended periods (over 2 hours), infrequently required to climb, stoop, bend, reach, sit or stand, while handling light objects, and occasionally up to 25 lb boxes.
- Flip flop and open-toed shoes are not allowed on the sales or warehouse floor
- Name tags must be worn at all times
- Pants and jeans may not have holes, rips, tears or patching (slight fraying with NO skin exposure is acceptable)
- Spandex or yoga pants are not acceptable
- Longer shirttails are to be tucked in (unless specifically designed to be worn untucked – but should look professional)
- Collared shirts are preferred but solid colored ribbed neck shirts are acceptable
- Shirts CANNOT have any graphics or wording
- Tank tops, halter-tops, spaghetti straps or backless tops/dresses and hoodies are not acceptable
- Undergarments should not be visible
- Tops MUST cover midriff
- Company-issued apparel (such as vests) are required at all times while on the sales floor
- Shorts and skirts may be worn but must come down to knee level with appropriate socks and footwear
- Lycra shorts, running, cycling tights, sweats, beach shorts, baggy, or athletic shorts are NOT acceptable
- In the Yard a Hi-Vis shirt or vest is required
- Clothing must be clean, neat and in good condition
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Temporary Benefits Administrator position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply