• Work with production manager to produce custom mixers.
• Perform assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
• Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the supervisor.
• Ensure all logbooks are maintained according to standard operating procedures.
• Perform cleaning of all parts as per established cleaning procedures.
• Perform pre-assembly activities such as cleaning and lubricating.
• Conduct product testing and performance testing and record the results.
• Develop preventive maintenance procedures to avoid any breakdowns and failures.
• Maintain work area clean, safe, and orderly.
• Other duties as assigned.
Free Online Skills Building Training
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k