Westaff is searching for a Sanitation Lead for our client in Salem, MA.
- The Sanitation Lead is responsible for assisting, directing the Sanitation program and for insuring that all current Food Safety Standards are being met throughout the company.
- Responsible to provide Safe, quality product by following and supporting SQF system.
- Continuously improve the quality and safety and service to fully meet customer's needs. .
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the Sanitation standard work procedures and paperwork.
- Supports plant sanitation management in paperwork.
- Assists with procedures and paperwork to ensure that all Regulatory, and Company standards are achieved.
- Ensure that Master Sanitation Schedule are followed and documented.
- Must have working knowledge in GMP’s
- Must have some understanding of OSHA requirements.
- Skill in Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literate, self-motivated
- Ability to: Work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, energetic, ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Proficiency in: MS Word. Excel and Power Point
- It is expected that the Sanitation lead will be on the production floor during a portion of the sanitation cycle at plant level. Work is primarily done on the production floor with occasional office setting.
- Work will involve overnight activities
- Environment may be wet, cold, hot and humid in production areas.
- Must be bilingual - English/Spanish