Check out this opportunity to grow your career!
3rd shift Machine Operators needed in Fremont, OH.
The purpose of the Machine Operator/Assembler is to set up, tend and operate machinery in a manufacturing facility.
The primary functions of the machine operator are as follows:
- Set up, operate, or tend more than one type of cutting or forming machine
- Inspect work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, grinders, drills, etc.
- Perform minor machine maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work 5 to 6 day/week, 40-58 hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Must meet company background screening guidelines
- Flexibility to work day and night shifts
- Flexible to train on 1st shift if needed
Hourly Rate: $17.00
Shift: 10:30PM-7AM with potential for overtime
Apply today for immediate consideration!