Masking and DeMasking openings
Taping and plugging holes on product before the painting process begins.
A lot of detail and fine dexterity is required.
Kickstart Your Career as!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss this opportunity! We have an immediate opening for an Masker with a leading manufacturer in your area. Join a great company that values its employees.
Apply today and find out why you want to work for Westaff 5x more than the other guys.
“Westaff has great staff, willing to work with you no matter what your situation is. They took the time to show different opportunities, what they pay, and what may be the best fit for me.” Westaff Associate, Noah
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Assocaite We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs. and stand, bend, and reach
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in an individual or team environment
- Inspect and assemble product
- Pack and prepare product for shipping
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs