Westaff is looking to add a Quality Control Dimensional Inspector to one of the fastest growing teams in Independence, La. If you have experience working Quality Control Inspector, apply now to take advantage of this opportunity.
Pay: $15-$18 an hour, Depending on Experience
Hours: 6:00 am- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday; Some Saturdays
Quality Control Dimensional Inspector Responsibilities:
- Conduct Product Tests and Assessment.
- Identify Product Defects.
- Record and Report Issues.
- Support Process Improvements.
- Make Necessary Repairs.
Quality Control Dimensional Inspector Requirements
- Basic knowledge for using machinist gauges for inspection
- Experience with quality documentation.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics with fractions and decimals.
- Basic knowledge of reading a ruler.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to hear warning signals/alarms.
- Capable of of climbing stairs carrying 50lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Full-time Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR MACHINE SHOP QUALITY CONTROL DIMENSIONAL INSPECTOR POSITION!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.