Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM, M-F
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Hire
Pay Range: $21-25/hr DOE
The Field Service Administrative Assistant provides support to the Customers, FS Manager, Technicians and all coordinating departments by providing various office related activities. This role works closely with the Field Service Team to support the department
• Write quotes, initiate quote follow-up to increase sales and maintain associated logs.
• Manage order entry process for Field services and Pump repairs accurately.
• Process service order schedule entries with consistency.
• Maintain customer’s blanket purchase orders for service and parts orders.
• Secure parts and tool requirements, working with the Purchasing Department, Vendors and Customers for expediting, if needed.
• Oversee and update contract, work in progress backlogs accordingly.
• Control technician paperwork; initiation, organization and processing and follow up.
• Maintain technician truck stock orders.
• Collect, track and maintain RFQ’s submitted for pending incentive payout consideration and submission of payout requests.
• Complete invoicing and cost allocations for service visits.
• Support coordinating Manufacturing travel arrangements and track costs.
• Help Accounts Receivable Department with collection efforts.
• Assist with technician schedule and act as backup when necessary.
• Work with technicians and Accounting Department with technician expenses as needed.
• High School Diploma (REQUIRED) College Degree preferred
• Experienced using Microsoft Office Package- STRONG Excel required!
• 5 years of Administrative duties in Service Industry experience