Westaff is seeking a Business Valuation Manager for a national accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a company that was named one of America's Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022!
- Assist in solving strategic issues requiring analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of valuation modeling
- Utilize financial knowledge to identify/resolve client issues
- Contribute to the team’s successful completion of projects by ensuring the highest-quality work is fulfilled prior to the deadline
- Self-review work products and assist with client presentations
- Communicate business improvement opportunities
- Assist the PYA Transaction Services Team with quality of earning analyses and other due diligence services for PYA clients
- Work closely with the Firm’s executive management team
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical business discipline that displays critical thinking and problem solving (accounting, finance, economics, etc.)
- Ability to interpret large volumes of data and develop financial models
- Experience leading teams, preferably in a client service role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects
- Creative problem-solver with a high level of strategic, analytical, and conceptual skills with a passion for helping clients
- Willingness and ability to travel for client projects and development opportunities
- MAcc, MBA, MPH, or other graduate-level master’s degree
- CPA, ASA, CVA, or another advanced credential
- 4+ years of business valuation experience with a professional service or consulting firm
- Previous valuation experience with litigation matters
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply