Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Accountant in the Oakland Park, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Accountant to play a key role in assisting the Procurement Office with procurement related activities.
- The scope of work includes but not limited to Reviewing, evaluating, and analyzing audit packages Auditing fee proposals and performing cost analysis.
- Preparing various types of Amendments and scheduling public and exempt meetings.
- Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review consultant audit packages for procedure compliance and accuracy
- Review Supplemental Amendment fee proposal for accuracy
- Schedule public and exempt meetings
- Prepare and route contract Amendments
- 2-7 years of accounting experience.
- Ability to understand and interpret documentation of payment information. Highly desired
- Ability to research and analyze data
- Skilled in reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
As a Westaff Accountant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Accountant job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply