Westaff is looking for someone with Shipping and Receiving experience in Middletown, CT!
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
1st shift: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, OT available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick, pack, and ship B2B and B2C orders (including international, small parcel, and LTL).
- Process fulfillment in ERP system (Sage/NetSuite).
- Ensure inventory and shipping areas are kept in an orderly fashion.
- Provide support for all Customer Service Representatives.
- Works accurately and diligently to produce the maximum amount of work possible in allotted shift time.
- Organize inventory at warehouse (day-to-day operations, cycle counts, end of year full manual inventory, etc.).
- Receive raw materials, components, bulk, and finished goods into warehouse and in ERP system.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as packing lists or orders to verify accuracy.
- Collaborate with Quality Department for quarantined product.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with monitoring OOS inventory and evaluating backorders for B2B customers to retain shipping of B2C customers.
- Day-to-day collaboration with team members in warehouse.
- Manage re-distribution, re-labelling, bundling, assembly, and other projects as requested.
- Comply with cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures and related systems.
TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Basic Math & Computer Skills
Previous working experience as a fulfillment associate for 2 years
Strong attention to detail
ERP experience a plus
Analytical thinking with problem solving aptitude
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a warehouse/distribution environment
Free online courses
Opportunity for advancement
Health, Dental, Vision, and retirement savings plans
Veterans and members of the Military are encouraged to apply!