$25-$30/Hr Depending on Experience
Utilize your problem solving skills to perform root-cause analysis on essential machines.
Troubleshoot using knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical systems in order to repair, move and maintain machines and tools.
• Maintain, fix, improve or install new equipment to ensure safe quality production and packaging of our products
• Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment when breakdowns occur
• Conduct proactive repairs and maintenance when requested by production
• Install new equipment according to manufacturer specifications and management requirements.
• Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production equipment
• Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Read and review mechanical and electrical print diagrams and technical repair manuals
Knowledge and Skills
• Minimum 2-5 years of industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Ability to read mechanical manuals, blueprints and assembly instructions provided by manufacturers
• Able to work overtime as required
• Excellent communication and people skills