Amazing Opportunity in Brattleboro, VT!
Our client, who has been named one of the Best Places to Work for five out of the last six years, is looking for a Members Sales Consultant. They are a credit union dedicated to improving the quality of life of all Vermonters.
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 8am-5pm
Rate of Pay: $17-$18.50/hour, DOE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage in consultative sales conversations to meet articulated and unarticulated needs.
- Cross sell appropriate needs-based banking products and services.
- Identify referral opportunities for investment advisory and insurance solutions.
- Respond to account inquiries and problem solve.
- Follow up on inbound and outbound leads, in person and by telephone.
- Participate in community and local events to further build relationships.
- Effectively build and maintain positive relationships with member-owners.
- Build collaborative relationships with co-workers.
- A persuasive, teaching style of communication to communicate the credit union’s policies, programs and systems.
- Follow established policies, guidelines and structures closely.
- Ability to work at a faster-than-average pace while handling details quickly, correctly and efficiently.
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of college preferred or a high school diploma and proven customer service and sales experience.
- Experience in banking and financial services is not required but a plus.
- Understanding of, or interest in, the credit union mission and philosophy is desired.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MEMBERS SALES CONSULTANT POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.