Are you detail oriented? Do you want to be a part of a supportive team? Our client in Chester, VT might have just what you’re looking for!
Schedule: M-F 11pm-7am
Pay rate: $19 an hr
• Prepare & verify equipment, tools & mixing materials are ready for use at the start of each shift.
• Operate mixing equipment in the preparation of all products. Collaborate & communicate with other mixing staff to ensure efficiency, quality & safety are always paramount.
• Maintain high cleanliness & quality standards. Report any concerns immediately take and/or recommend steps to remediate.
• Clean & sanitize equipment, tools & production room as needed.
• Adhere to, & use safe work practices, following safety rules & regulations.
• Ensure compliance with standards & requirements for food safety.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE BATCHING ASSISTANT POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 Vaccination mandatory HS diploma/GED
Ability to comprehend, utilize & adjust computer-controlled equipment.
Ability to apply basic math, including use of calculator
• Lift 50 lbs., bend, stoop, climb, twist, reach, lean, stoop, and stand on concrete floors.
• Perform repetitive motor functions while standing.
• Tolerate moderate noise, fluctuating temperatures, & wet working environment.