QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Location: Devens, MA
Salary: $120k to $130k with some flexibility for an ideal candidate.
Hiring Process: Resume review, phone interview and face to face interview.
You will provide strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ Quality strategy and controls, with a strong focus of consistency and equivalency to the existing locations for the product to be manufactured at the new facility. The key areas of focus include:
- Work with Quality Managers at product sending sites to ensure procedures and processes are equivalent
- Coordinate to ensure new facility obtains ISO 9001 and other applicable quality certifications and standards.
- Implement site quality plans and controls to ensure high levels of quality are maintained
- Develop and maintain strong working engagement with sending site Quality Managers
- Build controls to ensure compliance to applicable regulations and be able to evidence compliance.
- Manage all complaints and non-conformances
- Support group governance by active engagement and contribution to the group eQMS (Enterprise Quality Management System)