Westaff is looking for an Office Manager for a local car dealership in the Burlington, VT area. Come join a fabulous team who helps make peoples new car dreams come true.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain all cash receipts, accounts receivable, and accounts payable ledgers;
- Prepare the complete financial statement and submit it to the manufacturer
- Interpret and analyze the financial statement continually
- Keep the General Manager and Dealer informed about the trends and the cash needs of the business
- Develop and maintain an effective cash management system
- Approve adjustments to inventory, COS, and expense accounts
- Administer payroll policies/Process payroll
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply.
Resume assistance available by appointment.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Comfortable interacting and dealing with internal and external customers
- Able to present self in a professional manner
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus two years of relevant experience in a dealership setting or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and practices
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to explain technical financial information
- Working knowledge of dealership financial statements is preferred
Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing to a variety of customers, employees, and vendors as necessary