CNC Machinist Needed!
Waite Park, MN
$20-30/Hr Based on experience
2nd Shift: 1:30PM-11:30PM
5 Axle experience $25-30/Hr
We offer a $3,000.00 sign-on bonus for skilled candidates in your first year.
Operate a variety of CNC Milling machines to safely produce products. Monitor products on a continuous basis to ensure products are of prescribed quality and expectations, requirements, and standards
· Follow established work procedures, perform work assignments as required to meet safety, quality and production goals.
· Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machine.
· Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as indicators and vernier calipers.
· Blueprint reading and comprehension including lay out, measure, and mark material.
· Machines care and preventative maintenance
· Measure and examine machined parts to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measure, and mark material.
Trade school or equivalent (Required)
At least 6 months CNC and manufacturing experience (Required)
Basic knowledge of inspection tools, including their uses and maintenance.
Basic knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and their applications.
Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.