DIRECT HIRE - Lincoln, NH
Bring your maintenance/mechanical experience to us! Our client in Lincoln NH has multiple Direct Hire opportunities for Maintenance Mechanics.
Shifts: 2nd, 3rd and 4th Shift available
Salary: $46,000+ DOE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for the takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Maintain advanced automated equipment with components such as vision systems, sensors, robots/cobots.
- Tests equipment to check for operational status. Clears jams and tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers, or when new equipment is being instated. Assists operations engineers and operators in analyzing, repairing, and bringing equipment back on line using, tests, measuring, and examining products to ensure the equipment is working properly.
- Makes preventive maintenance checks and inspections of assigned equipment reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Notifies supervisor of operation department and maintenance of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken or planned.
- Will work on such machines but not limited to, lathes, punch presses, forging machines, drills, hydraulic machines, air compressors, etc.
- Work details include the analysis of machine trouble, tearing down of equipment, dismantling, performing repairs and or replacing damaged parts, and reassembling machine in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Must be skilled in fitting bearings, aligning wheels, shafts, etc., and various metallurgical properties of metals.
- Capable of operating electric arc welding and acetylene welding to do all type of maintenance work. Will be responsible for their own work and for those helpers that may be assigned to complete the job.
- Associates degree from an authorized technical school, or equivalent experience, with a recommended 30 plus credit hours of trade school, or a journeyman status from an approved apprentice program.
- 10+ years of experience operating/maintaining manufacturing equipment may be substituted for the educational requirement.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.