WESTAFF is actively recruiting for CAD-Design & Drafting position in the Durham area.
$18-$21.00 per hr. depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (full time) OT required at peak demands.
Job Description of duties:
Looking for motivated person with AutoCAD experience to join our Technical Support Team. Position is responsible for producing AutoCAD drawings to support our Engineering and Production Team.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Follow ALL safety protocols and wear proper PPE.
- Provide detailed Process & Instrumentation drawings for the Sales Team.
- Work with Engineering Dept. to prepare Equipment Layout Drawings and 3D general Arrangement drawings to assist with onsite installations.
- Interface with plumbing, electrical, and mechanical production personnel to prepare drawings that improve material ordering.
- Work closely with the Engineering resources.
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- Should have at least 1 years’ experience with AutoCAD 2D & 3D platforms
- Should have the ability to collaborate with others to solve problems.
- Should be willing to work OT during peak production planning.
- Should be able to sit for extend periods of time.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- High level of safety awareness.
- Experience with water purification equipment a plus, but not required.
- One-week paid vacation per year
- Paid sick time
- Permanent Opportunity
- Paid Holidays
Apply today for immediate consideration
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION