THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITON!
Open Position: Hospitality Specialist
Schedule: Monday - Friday (some select weekends)
Hours: 6:00pm to 6:00am
Competitive hourly wage, regular weekends off, paid holidays and vacation time, Medical/Dental/Vision/401k, and growth & development opportunities.
Hospitality Specialist is a highly visible role, which demands excellent hospitality skills. The ideal candidate will be incredibly friendly and customer centric. This role will support the Company’s brand through ensuring all accommodations and public areas of the inn are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation, delivering great customer service, and maximizing guest satisfaction. Works closely with security on the safety of overnight guests.
• Ensures white-glove service through hospitality for guests. • Manage inventory with technology to maximize occupancy and service levels.
• Clean and organize accommodations/rooms, as needed, maintaining high standards • Assists in execution of any events or meetings at the guest house.
• Uphold and promote Guest House Safety Standards and Protocols • Maintain a welcoming and safe environment befitting a 5- Star Inn.
• Performs cleaning duties in public areas of the inn, including living room, den, dining room, outdoor terrace, and meeting space at the inn as assigned.
• Assists with preparation of hot or cold breakfast items as assigned.
• Maintains inventory of necessary supplies. Communicates with supervisor on a timely basis of any updates/maintenance needs or supplies.
• Performs additional duties as needed.
• Become CPR trained.
MILITARY AND VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!