Pay Rate: $18.50
Schedule: Sunday – Friday 10:00pm - 6:00am (Saturday is your day off)
Location: Newport, NH
Job Title: Wendeling/Machine Operator
Wendeling/Machine Operator Job Description:
WE ARE WILLING TO TRAIN YOU.
• Perform wendel height checks and adjustments.
• Recognize proper wendel wire shape, and different wire part numbers.
• Change/install wire coils.
• Properly respond to a bad resistance measurement.
• Properly report required information/ data.
• Use a digital or a dial caliper to measure wendel height.
• Any other duties as assigned
• Read and understand the work instructions.
• Sit or stand for minimum 8 hours.
• Lift 50 pounds.
• Perform daily cleaning & minor maintenance tasks.
• Comply with safety standards.
• Load mica cartridges as directed