Westaff is looking for a Accounts Payable Analyst in the Cranston, RI area for IMMEDIATE HIRE! Pay: $20 hour
Hours: : 8:30AM am-5:30 PM Mon – Friday
Accounts Payables Analyst Responsibilities:
· Review purchase order cost confirmations from vendors to identify issues and resolve them using internal product information management systems.
· Process Italian vendor invoices by confirming pricing and weights are in line with purchase order.
· Maintain appropriate costs for all items in system based on agreed metal markets.
Review quarterly to determine if system costs need to be revised.
· Work with accounting department to resolve invoice discrepancies to insure timely vendor payments.
· Demonstrates a high level of personal accountability and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Quick study and self-motivated in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication (written & verbal) skills
· Accurate data entry with attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Free Online Skills Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Payables Analyst job! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply