Customer Service Representative
Are You the One?
Love people? Have a great personality? Take pride in what you do? You just might be the one we’re looking for! We are hiring a Customer Service Representative for a great company that offers all the resources you need to succeed. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and FREE online skills training to help you advance your career!
Apply now and learn why customer service reps want to work for Westaff 5x more than the competition.
“Westaff works really hard to find you the perfect fit. Their staff is friendly and approachable and always professional.” Westaff Associate, Nancy Jo
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Westaff Customer Service Rep We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Answering inbound/multi-line phone calls
- Use computers to access and update data
- Assisting customer with inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs