Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Machinist in the Farmington area for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
Pay: $25-30/hr (depending on experience)
Hours: 6:00am-2:30pm (M-F) (OT on Saturdays)
- Ability to set-up, troubleshoot, and operate a CNC Lathe machines such as a Nakamura-Tome.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Proficient in part inspection/surface plate inspection
- Required to perform 1st piece and in-process inspections on production parts
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Basic G-code editing required
- Experience working with manufacturing engineers to perform prove out of new CNC programs
- Computer literate, MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook) preferred
- Run production machines and make any necessary tool/work offset adjustments to sustain production dimensional requirements
- Perform daily maintenance on machines as required
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma with advanced math skills and blueprint reading skills
- 3+ years of experience as a machinist
- Knowledge of advanced measuring equipment
- Ability to set up and operate CNC manufacturing equipment
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machinist job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!!